The 10Duke Entitlements provides a scalable solution for executing access policies across devices, people, companies, groups, services, assets and software applications. Utilised in conjunction with an enterprise grade Identity Provider, the Entitlements offers a powerful solution for identity based licensing for any online application that needs to control user access to any digital product whether it be an application or a piece of digital content.
- supports multiple license formats include JSON, JSONP, XML, JWT and TEXT
- provides versatile license model support, from hardware-locked models through to subscription based, online licensing
- identity based authorisation, with entitlements, roles and permissions associated to particular organisations, groups or users
- provides a single centralized entitlement and authorisation management point
- provided as an online API with supporting documentation and pro-services support chain to allow entitlement capabilities to be easily added to an existing product line
- improve product management through the mapping of sellable items to product package definitions
- accurately grant rights and entitlements to the customer, enhancing the customer experience
- dynamic license activation
- reconciliation and delivery of appropriate entitlements from ecommerce and CRM applications
- real-time monitoring of product fulfilment and administration
- increase product security and reduce theft by using a single authorisation management point
- reduce licensing management overhead by using a scalable, comprehensive Entitlements API
The 10Duke Entitlements can be deployed on premises, in the public cloud or in a private cloud.
The 10Duke Entitlements can be provided as a packaged application or can be provided on a SaaS basis.
You can test the 10Duke Entitlements by requesting demo.