The 10Duke Event Data API is a scalable Enterprise-grade application that enables the collection and storage of event-based data from connected applications. It also provides a framework for developing reports and implementing specific business intelligence or related reporting analysis from collected data.
- RESTful endpoint for accepting submitted report entries in XML
- XML and JSON are both supported as output data formats
- Analytics runs can be scheduled and triggered either by configuration or by external scheduling like cron on Linux
- Flexible and extensible UI using your choice of Java, JSP, HTML or other client side technologies
- Can easily be integrated into 3rd party reporting tools like JasperReports, Tableau or PowerBI
- Supports a variety of relational and NoSQL databases
- Extendable and customizable reporting service delivered on an on-demand, SaaS basis
- Provides a complete platform for the collection, collation and output of relevant application event-based data
- Move beyond generic packages, such as Google Analytics and avoid the cost and rigidity of expensive enterprise reporting servers
- Easily extendable to allow specific business case interrogation of accumulated data for bespoke analytical requirements
- Efficiently integrate with other business systems, applications and report UI frameworks using the 10Duke SDK
The 10Duke Event Data API is provided on a SaaS basis.
The 10Duke Event Data API is licensed on a monthly subscription fee, typically based on the volume of data processed.
You can test the 10Duke Event Data API by requesting a demo.