The 10Duke Identity Provider API client libraries provide a simple and
flexible way to access the API's functionality from your preferred language.
Available libraries are listed below with code examples and installation documentation available on GitHub.
There are also code samples, example requests and responses available in the REST API.
- Java-client for 10Duke Identity Provider REST API
- A basic OAuth 1.0a and OAuth 2.0 consumer Java web application that expects to be configured to use the 10Duke Identity Provider API
- C# example of desktop application supporting web SSO
- .NET client library for the 10Duke Entitlements
- ASP.NET client library for 10Duke Identity and Entitlements
- Android client for 10Duke Identity Provider SSO
- Android client sample for SSO and IdP API.
- Sample Angular application of OAuth implicit-flow in an iframe